Outfit: Button-Eyed Girl

You see, I've got a soft spot for buttons - big, small, oblong, square. I don't discriminate; I love them all. I picked up this button-up shirt from my local thrift store and fell head-over-heels for its adorable floral print. I initially thought they were apples at first, which was the real reason I actually even noticed it. I still like to pretend they are though. The lapel on the collar is quite large, but I think it looks perfectly charming. The shirt itself looks to be handmade. I somehow find these types of finds even more precious. 


And in case you haven't noticed, I've got it bad for button-up skirts. I spotted this olive skirt at Forever 21 a couple of weeks ago and could not make myself put it down despite knowing I've got numerous colors in similar style. I believe I only need one in black or navy and my collection is complete.



***
What I wore:
Shirt: vintage thrifted
Skirt: Forever 21 (similar)
Sandals: New Look 
Watch: Oasis via ASOS

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. That's such a gorgeous skirt! I actually bought the same one in the purple color and when I went to exchange it for the tan they just gave me a refund and I forgot about it. These photos are making me want to order it again!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is so lovely! The whole outfit is! I love that shirt, it's unique and cute.
    But about the skirt, it can't hurt to have one more colour in that style :P right? haha
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you're so cute dear! That skirt is so beautifully combined with lace blouse! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top