Outing: With Glee into the Pumpkin Patch

 As far as pumpkin patches go, I'd always thought I'd be bundled up in a nice warm coat and a thick, knit scarf tucked around my neck. Alas, Southern California weather persevered into the high 80s the weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. This aztec print dress was a bit warm for such a day, but reds and browns were so perfect for an autumnal activity. I was more excited about the corn maze than the patch itself and was disappointed by how easy it was. I'd imagined an enormous field where I'd actually have to think to find my way out. The only other ones I'd heard of are the really scary ones and I'm too chicken to go out to one of those!


The pumpkin patch itself was loads of fun. We took our sweet time looking for the perfect size. We're not particular on size so we chose ourselves a little one that I could easily carry home. Aren't they adorable? We even bought tiny miniature ones to put on our desks at work. I am still in disbelief that last year we arrived at the patch about fifteen minutes before it closed and were denied entrance. We stood outside the gates mournfully watching others happily pick their pumpkins and promised ourselves that this year we would make it no matter what. And we did! So happy.


P.S. With this full time job I just started, I'm finding it rather difficult making time for anything. I feel anxious about the future of my blog. I want to keep working on it, but I already feel that I'm beginning to neglect it. I can't edit photos at my leisure anymore (I could easily spend 1+ hrs) because photography is my passion and I sure as heck don't want to do a shoddy job of it! I'll still do my best to blog at least a few times a week. Hopefully once I get used to things I'll manage my time better.

***
What I wore:
Dress: Ross
Boots: old
Hat: Forever 21
Backpack: Target

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top