Outfit: Does This Dress Look Familiar?

 Remember what I said about owning 3 different versions of this dress? Well, on display for you today is her darling older sister! Sweet and demure grey with a familiar A-line shape. Scrunched cap sleeves as lovely as can be. Of course, hidden side pockets also run in the family. While not as bright and fresh as her younger sister, she's got all the charm to make up for it.

 What I love about this dress is how it cinches at the waist, which lifts the weight off my lower body. Thus, contributing to an overall more flattering look. I don't think I have a very defined waist. It's just kind of...there. Just imagine a pear and you've got it quite perfectly. I've learned long ago that anything that accentuates the waist is key for me. But sometimes, during those particular days, I just want to wear babydolls or shift dresses - essentially look like a blob because I feel like a blob. And that's okay, too. I don't think I could bear stuffing my bloated belly into a fitted A-line dress anyway!

P.S. My finger is healing nicely!


***


What I wore:
Dress: H&M
Bag: ASOS
Flats: Corso Como
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top