Outfit: Goddess for a Day

 While I haven't been blessed with a voluptuous body like the Greek/Roman goddesses, I certainly felt like one in this dress. I'm not one to go for cold-shoulder type dresses but I thought the flutter sleeves added such a romantic, feminine flair to an otherwise typical, sleeveless dress. I would not have noticed it otherwise and walked right past it. I would've regretted it so much. Look how beautifully it flows in the wind. Beautiful and dreamy. A deep red rose to alight the fire in his heart. And kiss me he did! Warm, hot lips melting the chill in my bones. 

 As you can see, it was chilly and slightly overcast the day these photos were taken. The lovely backdrop we espied over yonder was where we really wanted to wander into but alas, it was locked and gated. The forbidden fruit forever far out of reach. Of course, nothing in the way of curious eyes, however! Unfortunately, looking only increased our desire to explore it. Who knows how long it'll stay like that until the sun once again burns everything in sight and the green we see will be no more.



 Happy Valentine's Day!


 ***
What I wore:
Dress: Heartsoul
Heels: Nine West
Coat: F21
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top