Outfit: A Different Perspective

Now this is not my usual style that you typically see posted on the blog, which isn't an entirely a bad thing. I do like to experiment with different looks, which often depends on how I'm feeling that day. It's apparent that my style has evolved somewhat. Especially since my bangs and hair have grown out quite a bit. While I'm enjoying the long hair, I'm not really digging the whole fringeless look. I don't believe it suits me or my style at the moment. It doesn't feel like me. I've stuck with it for many months now and I feel it's about time to chop them off.


 However, I'll tread carefully with this thought for now. It's a big commitment. It only takes a few minutes to cut hair, but it takes infinitely longer for it to grow and reach the same length again. Why do you think there are so many searches on "how to grow hair longer faster"? Honestly, I don't know if there really is a way for you to speed up the growth. But I'd love to have the ability to change the length of my hair as I please. New style everyday! Short hair don't care, and if you instantly regret it -  voila! - back to normal.


Because we all need a cheesy fountain picture.

 And needless to say, there are other more important things to worry about - like The X-Files episodes I'm gonna be watching tonight!

***


What I wore:
Cardigan: Korea
Top: hand-me-down
Skirt: H&M
Oxfords: Miz Mooz
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top