TBT: Musings in Japan: Sayonara

 And so we come to the end of my adventures in Japan. This visual diary meant a lot to me. I had always meant to document my stay there while I was actually there, but I never did get around to it. I wish I had done it then, but it's better late than never. In that time, I made many friends and came to know the beautiful country of Japan. Those four months flew by so fast. I still wanted to see my newfound friends and be weird and silly with them. I still wanted to visit my favorite ramen and sushi restaurants. I still wanted to travel. I could have easily stayed a year. It was not enough.


 During our last few days, our buddies came to visit us every day. Tears were shed and our hearts hurt at the thought of parting. We went every where and ate everywhere. Photos were snapped at all hours of the day. We spent that time well and enjoyed it all until the very last. And what do you know, the day I boarded the train, whisking me away to the plane that would take me back to California, it snowed right after. Just my luck to miss the first snow in Japan.



And now that we have reached the finale, perhaps I shall continue this visual diary of my other travels.

***

Until next time...!

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. OH ZOEY YOUR SILLY EXPRESSIONS JUST KILL ME! X'D
    Aww hope you get to visit Japan again soon (and share the photos with us, when you do, obviously). And yes, please continue with your other travels, it would be fun to look back on life and share it with everyone. I, for one, would love to see it!

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top