Weekend Outfit: Watch Over Me

"The March Hare took the watch and looked at it gloomily: then he dipped it into his cup of tea, and looked at it again: but he could think of nothing better to say than his first remark, `It was the BEST butter, you know.'" 
-Lewis Carol, Alice in Wonderland
Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books of all time. I'm on the search for the perfect book design so I can keep a hardcover copy of it in the teeny, tiny library that I will have in the distant time known as Future and will never touch because I don't want to ruin its beauty with my ugly, greedy hands. Now, every Saturday, starting from as early as 5am, many of the shops in the Fashion District of LA hold sample sales. Sizes and quantities are limited but everything tends to be dirt cheap. I grabbed this dress a while back for less than $10. In my experience, the quality isn't that great, but sometimes you find nice things.


P.S. I know I put eyeliner on, but it's hardly discernible in these photos, or any of the others for that matter. Why...!

What I wore:
Dress: sample sale fron Fashion District
Sandals: New Look
Watch: Oasis via ASOS

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top