Outfit: Springtime Chambray

 Somehow, I find myself more interested in shooting so-called “moments” than showcasing the clothes I am wearing. In my mind, it’s not just about the clothes. It’s about creating a scene and instilling a memory; it’s about art (kind of, maybe?). And art is strongly influenced by emotion. It's not always going to be rainbows and butterflies (sometimes I really wish it was). I've come to realize that I can be pretty moody. Is that something I want reflected on my blog for others to see? In the end, this is a personal style blog. These moods and feelings come naturally to me. They are a part of me. And I'd be a silly goat to deny myself this freedom of self expression.

 And sometimes, I wonder, "What's going to happen to my blog?" It's going somewhere and I haven't quite figured it out. Anyhow, I've got it in my head to simply go with the flow. And of course, have a blast while I'm doing it!





***

What I wore:
Dress: Daisy Street
Sandals: New Look
Hat: Forever21
Photos: John & me 

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. This outfit is cute.
    I get what you are saying. I felt the same way. I feel like this: It's your blog - you decide what you want on it. If you want to incorporate the moody feelings, do it! I personally like that my blog is a reflection of me, and all my sides.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top