Outfit: A Dinosaur in the Hillside

 It's not every day that I come across a hillside like this in the middle of a city (not my own unfortunately). Nestled between two bridges lies this quiet, sunny stretch of green grass. A dried up, sand filled canal cleaves through the valley. I did wonder if this area was off limits as there were no other humans in sight. A park could be located nearby on the other side and perhaps that's where they all congregated, but who could resist the beauty of this lovely hillside? Certainly not us!



You can't see it from here but this dress has adorable little dinosaurs printed all over. I bought it last year from Modcloth. It's one of those dresses I can throw on real fast if I'm in a hurry. It's constructed of lightweight cotton, which makes it perfect for hot summer days. And speaking of summer, it's been so hot lately that I find it difficult to muster any effort into getting dressed up. Forget wearing any makeup. I can't bear to muck up my clothes - sweaty pig that I am!

P.S. The older I get, the more I wish to move away from the city.


***

What I wore:
Dress: Modcloth (old)
Sandals: New Look
Watch: Oasis
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Oooooh such lovely photos! The photo where you're lying in the grass - perfect!! Could be a movie poster! I Love it!!
    The dress is really cute. For a second I thought this post was about bulbasaur... hehehe Too into Pokémon Go I suppose.
    Hope you're having a great day.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top