Outfit: Ruffles & Overalls

 For some reason, I was convinced that my blog's anniversary was still a few months away when in fact, it has already passed! I didn't realize until just yesterday that I first began blogging in early June. While I do regret its passing, I don't think it's too late to do something about it. I'd been planning on revamping the site for a while now and was going to launch it on the day of its anniversary. It'll be a little late but it's still something at least! Still can't believe it's one year old now. While I still feel a little uncomfortable posing for photos, I've come a long way from when I first began.

 I've finally got this outfit posted up after nearly a week without internet. I'd been busy trying to manually fix it myself but the problem was apparently entirely out of my control. I eventually gave in a called a technician, who updated our old cable to fiber optic, which was supposed to have been replaced by a tech when we first got our internet years ago. Anyway, the internet is much faster and running at optimal speed now. Thank goodness. It was such a pain to stream any music. Forget videos. But that's no problem now!


 And now onto the outfit itself. As you are already aware, I like to bargain shop. I got these overall years ago at JCPenney for around $10, I think. They're still in great shape, as denim usually holds and only gets better over time. This Charlotte Russe ruffled off-shoulder crop top could have been cheaper (I paid $15), but I really liked it and is made very well (duo-layered and the stitching is great, which means it will hold up well over the years). When I like something, I'll wear it often until it's pretty much hanging by a thread. And that's what's happening to my beloved white huarache sandals. I've been desperately searching around for a replacement but I haven't had any luck. I can find brown or black ones easily but it seems like no one makes white ones anymore. Sad days.



***

What I wore:
Blouse: Charlotte Russe
Overalls: American Rag via JCPenney
Sandals: New Look
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top