Outfit: Peachy Florals & Angel Wings

 As the title alludes, I've always thought the sleeves on this vintage dress were like little baby angel wings. It is easily among my top 5 favorite vintage dresses. It's truly unique with a beautiful (almost watercolor) floral print against a happy peachy-pink fabric and high quality crochet lace sleeves. I've had it for so long that I don't remember where I got it from. Probably a high chance that I purchased it from eBay, back in the day when I went crazy with vintage shopping on that platform. 


 Nowadays, you'll find me scouting at thrift stores and Etsy. I sort of miss that thrill I get when I outbid another, especially when I've had my eye on a certain listing for a while. However, I really don't miss how high the prices can get when other bidders want that particular dress even more than I do. I usually give up as soon as it goes past the amount I'm comfortable paying. Understandably, it is truly one of a kind and no one else will ever have it (or rarely), but I do have a budget!

 P.S. It is John's birthday today. I've got something planned for him and he has no idea. Hopefully, he hasn't read this post yet!
P.S.S. That thing I'm sitting on. I bought it at Daiso for our little picnic on Saturday. I had no idea how small it was until we opened it up. It only fit our butts but not our food! Such is life.

***

What I wore:
Dress: vintage (old)
Sandals: Nicole
Hat: F21
Photos: John

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top