Outfit: A Stripe-y Affair

Hello, I'm back! I can't believe a whole month flew by since my last post. Kinda shocked, tbh. I honestly thought I'd only been gone a couple of weeks. During this time, I've had a lot going on. I won't bore you with the details, but most importantly, my computer is now running smoothly! No more random restarts, shut downs, and fear of losing all my files/data in the middle of work. I nearly lost all motivation to blog when I thought I'd lost all the Lightroom presets that I created (and have been using for my recent pictures). Thankfully, I didn't experience any BSoD. Everything should be back to normal now. I now backup all important documents/files just in case something like this ever happens again. Let this be an important lesson to you all (mostly me). Always backup your files. I was one of those people who just shrugged it off saying, "Meh, nothing's gonna happen."


















P.S. Remember this dress? I wore it here two summers ago. A different look. Am I still the same person? Yes, and no. Quite some time has passed, and yep, I'm still wearing it!


***

What I wore:
Dress: Shein
Sandals: New Look
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top