Outfit: A Hint of Rouge

 When I see white and red together, I think of those sweet, round peppermints most restaurants often leave on the counter in a tray for guests to take as they leave. Or those nice white cars with the red interiors. Well, that's what I thought when I wore this outfit. The white dress needed a splash of color (and a run through a steamer, but let's not think about that). And of course, leaving my lips bare was unforgivable.

 I feared for dear life as I made my way down to the little bridge. I can be quite clumsy and these flats are definitely not made for trekking across unstable rocks. Any moment now and I would slip and fall and crack my head on one of them! Yikes! Needless to say, the journey was slow and meticulous. Every step calculated to ensure 100% safety! I actually really enjoy jumping from rock to rock though - only when I'm wearing the right shoes. Like when I go hiking. You'll see me leaping fearlessly.

 After the ordeal, we enjoyed the sun with our cute companion of a sunflower. Just kidding. It was hot as hell. I'm only pretending in these photos because no one likes to look at red, sweaty faced people sizzling under the heat of a thousand suns. The gaze of eyes scrutinizing perfection in every body and soul.



***

What I wore:
Dress: Ross
Flats: Burlington
Jacket: Target
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Ooh these photos are so lovely and make me wish for some warmer weather.
    The outfit is super cute, that dress has the most gorgeous back details, and I like the red together with the white.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so adorable! John's face is priceless :')
    Your outfit is so simple yet suits you perfectly. I love the beautiful pops of red. Also, the sunflower suits your very well too, it looks like it's part of the outfit ;)

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top