Outfit: It's Always Summer in California

 In the midst of California winter, the temperature reached a peak of 90 degrees this past weekend. Unfortunately, I was forced to peel off all my layers and don a thin shift dress to accommodate the extremely warm weather. My heart cried as I slipped my feet into sandals - socks and boots no longer acceptable. Oh, Summer, I'm not ready for you yet...!



 We went to eat sushi right after this, which - I keep forgetting - is never a good idea on a hot day. We are such sushi fanatics that we must fulfill our craving once a month at our favorite restaurant (the employees even recognize and heartily welcome us now). All that delicious nigiri - salmon, yellow-tail, tuna, albacore, halibut, etc. For us to come to this agreement is really life-changing! While we still enjoy, we find it harder to stomach during days like these. And that means we will be eating it much less as the weather gets hotter. Sad days ahead... Le sigh.



***

What I wore:
Dress: New Look
Sandals: New Look
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top