Outfit: The View is Great

Really, the view is great. Another long overdue post of an outfit I wore last week. It was supposed to have been posted much earlier but I had come down with an illness of some sort that kept me from coming to work and left with a nasty cough the next day. Strep throat, maybe? My sister, Naomi, said several people at her work place were infected with it. I can only assume with absolute certainty that someone at work passed it onto me. I found out from a coworker that he recently got sick being surrounded by people who had been sick for over a month. Sure spreads like wildfire. I'm not one to get sick very often though. Once or twice a year and that's it. Thank goodness. But when I do, it takes me out like no other!


On another note, someone please convince that I really don't need to cut my bangs. I keep telling myself I'd let them grow out, but I feel so naked without some sort of fringe covering my forehead. Even if it splits in the middle with the slightest nudge of a breeze. I feel like a stranger. Who am I?! Halp. Sad thing is, I already know I'm going to regret it the second I cut it. It happens. Every. Time.

But does that ever stop me?

Nope! *insert giant smiley face*



***

What I wore:
Top: Forever21
Skirt: Forever21
Booties: Crown Vintage
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. You look amazing without fringe anyway, I find :)
    Though I'm more a fringe girl myself. Fringe makes a girl look cuter and approachable...well, that's just me.
    You, though, radiates kindness no matter how you look ;)

    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top