Outfit: Bloom For Me, Dear Spring

No matter where I go or look, I am greeted by the vibrant fuchsia of bougainvillea blooming all over the city. Undeniably, spring is in full bloom. And like bees, I was mesmerized by this wall by the train tracks, which I initially had scouted for this photo set. I quickly abandoned the tracks as soon as my eyes laid on this wall bursting with blooms and color. Besides, I was too much of a scaredy cat to stand on the tracks anyway. Perhaps, I'll revisit this place with the cliche train track pictures in mind.

I bought this vintage child's coat on Etsy last winter. I thought it was the sweetest find. I love the tweed pattern and the warm tan, brown, and cream interlacing in perfect harmony. The buttons have a horse head on it and the inside is this bright orange quilted material. It keeps me warm - enough for California chill! I love it to bits!



***

What I wore:
Coat: vintage (Etsy)
Top: mall boutique
Skirt: H&M
Oxfords: Miz Mooz
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. These photos are gorgeous. I'm in love with the location. And the outfit looks really nice and comfy!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top