Outfit: Oh, Beautiful Day!

Undeniably, the rain from El Nino gave life to all the sleeping plants and trees. How lush and bright Spring appears. All the flowers seem to be vying for the gold medal. Which one is displaying the most splendid colors, the most fantastic aroma? I cannot decide. The competition is fierce. I wish for more rainy days to wipe anew the smog-ridden city of Los Angeles and bright to light a clarity rarely seen in the hills and mountains that surround us. And of course, because we are still experiencing a drought!



I've recently come to like the apparel from Target. A lot. I won't go in there and buy everything but I tend to find something I really like most of the time. Like this bright golden floral print sundress. I can easily see myself wearing it again for another romp in the park. Easily worn - just throw it on and go on my way to being captain of my own boat. Never mind that it is floating on sand and anchored to the ground. I'll admit this season has got me feeling so playful these days.



***

What I wore:
Jacket: Target
Dress: Target
Sandals: New Look
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I wish we had target here, hehhe
    Lovely photos as usual.
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Zoey, you are just too adorable ;)
    Love how you style that dress with the denim jacket. It looks like the one I have—the jacket, I mean.


    Alive as Always

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top