Outfit: In Search of Sunlight

 This cheerful, mustard cardigan has been with me for as long as I can remember. It's definitely seen its fair share of sunlight. You can't really see it, but it's piling and getting that all-too-familiar fuzziness indicative of wear (I really hate that!). One of my life goals at the moment is to knit a similar cardigan for myself to replace it. Still, I'll keep it in my closet for years to come. It's just so comforting to me. It's like a ray of sunshine blasting away those dreary days and instantly lifting my mood. I recall eyeing it on the Urban Outfitters website for months, but never could justify paying full price for it. I'd close the window and force myself to forget about it for a while. Every so often, I'd come back and check just to see if it'd ever go on sale. And eventually it did and in my cart it went! It's meant to be an oversize fit, which you can see here that it's quite loose. One of my favorite ways to wear it is over a simple T-shirt and jeans for those lazy rainy days where you just want to curl up in the corner of a chair with a novel in hand and a hot cup of tea steeping nearby. But of course, I'm sure no one is interested in seeing that so I threw it on over this dress for some adventure time in the park!




 P.S. I didn't realize how unflattering this outfit was until after we started shooting, but by then it was too late. Oh well. Such is life!


***

What I wore:
Cardigan: UO
Dress: Kimchi Blue
Boots: Steve Madden
Backpack: Target
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top