Outfit: A Playground for Kitties

 If I've got to describe my style, I wouldn't be able to put a finger on it, but it's definitely influenced by British fashion with Alexa Chung being one of my biggest style icons. The cool LA city chic and 90s grunge fashion doesn't quite click with me the way British/European fashion does. I'm drawn to the casual chic, which looks classy and put together. Can be dressed up or dressed down while still retaining that touch of class I adore. While I consider this particular outfit casual chic, compared to the people around me, I'm definitely overdressed. And sometimes it sucks because I hate to be the one constantly overdressed all the time. You'd think I'd be used to it by now. I mean, I've dressed this way for how many years now? And I'm still trapped in that limbo of worrying whether I stand out too much and battling it in my head and wondering what others must be thinking about this silly girl all dolled up. Some days, I don't care and some days, I get those stares that just obliterate my confidence. It's really not supposed to matter what others think but when the anxiety gets you, you just can't help it! But on this day, I didn't care and I was a happy girl because I got to wear this super cute blouse with embroidered kitties playing all over it.


 The kitty with the yarn ball! Isn't it so precious?









***

What I wore:
Coat: H&M
Blouse: Oasap
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Target
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. I like your outfit especially the kitty cat shirt. It's cute! Please check out my blog if you have time. Do you have instagram? If so, we can follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there, and thank you! I shall be heading on over to your blog after this. And yes, I do have instagram. You can follow me @wafflebunns

      Have a lovely day,
      Zoey

      Delete
  2. Hi Zoey, I found your instagram and just followed you! Lol

    Mine is brownkittycat btw hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your post! I absolutely know what you mean about feeling overdressed and self conscious. It can be so hard to stay confident, but you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top