Outfit: Bohemian Hair Inspiration

 “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”  
-Albert Einstein



Well, Einstein, let me try the latter and I'll let you know how that goes...
Some day.


I'm not one to do much with my hair in terms of styling. I'm rather low maintenance about it: (co)wash hair, put leave-in, airy dry, done! If I'm real lazy, I won't wash it for a couple of days. I haven't been able to stretch to a whole week yet. Four days was my max and let me just say, it wasn't a pretty site. Anyway, this half updo was super easy even a noob like me could do it without any practice. I just put on a pretty hairband with half being an elastic. Then tucked the sides of my hair around the elastic. Stuck some hair pins in to secure and done! Would've lasted all day if it hadn't been so darn windy.

And why is this post so short, you ask? Because...

X-Files.

***

What I wore:
Top: Larmoni
Skirt: Larmoni
Oxfords: eBay
Photos: John

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top