Outfit: Good Ol' Corduroy Vest

 Now, this corduroy vest has been sitting in my closet for the longest time (years). I loved the way it looked and felt but I couldn't figure out how to wear it. And I just couldn't bear to throw it out. I tried it with a bunch of different dresses/skirts but I ended up looking so frumpy that I immediately took it off and cast away deep in the recesses of my closet to be forgotten. It was a bit loose so that didn't help either. I recently started watching The X-files again and -boom!- inspiration. Scully wore a similar colored vest during her nephew's birthday party. I thought I'd try it with some jeans but that didn't turn out quite right either. Finally, I just threw this together hoping and praying that it would look decent and I must say, it's not too bad - rather interesting. Anyhow, I'm going to make this vest work one way or another!

 Above: Somehow doubtful that the network of tree branches and leaves above was going to shield us from the sudden onslaught of rain. It was clear an d sunny when we were driving!










***


What I wore:
Blouse: Pins and Needles
Vest: BDG
Skirt: Cooperative
Jacket: Foreign Exchange
Boots: n/a
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top