Outfit: Waltzing into Spring

 A return to my usual look after the previous outfit post. I certainly feel much more like myself in this. Anyway, we've begun the first of March and it seems like spring is already here. As soon as I walk into the streets, I see pink blossoms staring straight back at me. The new spring leaves have protruded from their buds - well nourished from this winter's abundance of rain. There is a spring in my step and a certain lightening of moods. And I can sense its presence affecting everyone around. More laughter and glee. Brighter countenances and happier voices. We emerge from the darkness on fleeted foot as if we were a baby deer bounding into the meadows, basking in the warmth of sunlight. And before we know it, the searing heat of summer will come and blast these pleasant feelings into oblivion (can you tell I really like summer?).












***


What I wore:
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Oxfords: vintage
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Your writing and photos are so breathtaking! And this outfit is absolute perfection. I really adore your vintage oxfords.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ~Lindsey
    http://have-clothes-will-travel.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top