Outfit: All Wrapped Up in Florals

 “It is spring again. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart.” 
-Rainer Maria Rilke
 And rightly so. I can't help but to be moved by mother nature's lovely gift of Spring. I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm mesmerized by its beauty. I'm lured by its heady, aromatic perfume. I'm drawn to it. I feel it pulling me deeper and deeper. Pulling at my heartstrings. I'm all wrapped up in it and I've no desire to escape. These feelings of bittersweet nostalgia and restlessness rise up like a tempestuous storm and leave me quivering. And the ache I feel inside once Spring leaves... Surely, I am not alone in this.


 We were too busy admiring the flowers that we forgot a body shot with my flats. So, here you have go. So classy and dignified!


***


What I wore:
Dress: vintage
Belt: vintage
Flats: Corso Como
Photos: John

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top