Outfit: A Time of Significance

 At the time these pictures were taken, my self confidence was soaring. I felt strong and self-assured - unshakable even. I'm happy to say that these moments are becoming more frequent. It's exhilarating. Anxiety laden days still hit me like rock when it comes. I've no prediction over this. I really wish I did. It's not debilitating, but it's enough to bother me. I'm just thankful that they don't occur as often as they used to, and that puts my mind at ease. It's very liberating. I feel this weight has been lifted off my chest and I can finally breathe. I can laugh freely. I can breathe in this fresh, spring air and truly appreciate it. I try to remember days like these. Gilded memories in the evanescent flow of time.

A girl who spends too much time on her phone.



***


What I wore:
Blouse: mall boutique
Skirt: Larmoni
Sandals: Nicole
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top