Outfit: Feeling Like a Lady

"To love is to burn, to be on fire."
-Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility (1811)


Remember the Larmoni blouse that got stained and took several washes to get the pasta stain out? Well, John felt really bad for ruining it and decided to get me this one. I wasn't sure what sort of skirt would go well with it since it's more of a cropped top and all. Skater skirts were a big no, but this pencil skirt went perfectly with it. I don't normally wear something as formfitting as this, but I really liked how it turned out. 

It does some effort to put the blouse on as it buttons up in the back. And there are really strong bands near the bottom of the sleeves. It felt like it was going to cut off my blood circulation, but I hardly noticed it once I adjusted it a little. It's such a dainty, charming blouse. The funny thing is that I also happened to be out for a lunch date at our favorite Venezuelan restaurant, Mil Jugos. My favorite is their Pabellon Cachapa, which has seasoned shredded beef, incredibly tasty black beans, and a nice thick slab of soft white cheese. Oh, gosh, I want some right now! It's about a 30 minute drive for us so we don't come here as often as we'd like. So, it's always a real treat when we're able to!



***
What I wore:
Blouse: Larmoni
Skirt: mall boutique
Heels:  La Redoute

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Zoey, you are more and more charming with each and every post! I don't know how you manage to do that :D. Love this outfit, it's so elegant and darling. That skirt is killer on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so lovely. I tend to not want to wear formfitting either, but seriously you look Ah-mazing! (Just so you know)
    The blouse is so darling and it works so well with the skirt. Great styling!
    Much love,
    Mona

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top