Adventure: Corn Field & Pumpkin Patch

 We visited Tanaka Farm last year and decided to stop by there again this year (mostly because our favorite Thai food place is here). And once again, the weather was in the high 80s. I often forget that my legs too need protection from the sun. So while the rest of me was safe, my legs burned that day. I already have a skin defect on my legs that make them darker than the rest of my body so this only makes it more obvious. Yay! Anyway, the corn maze is a must when visiting the farm. Because we went so late in October, it was super crowded. Any shots of my alone without others in them are pure luck and mad skillz. JK. As we really had to time them and do them super fast, they may look a little sloppy.



 Needless to say, I've changed a lot in just one year. My hair is obviously much longer and wavier. And so is John's. I think his is even longer than mine! I've gained some weight but for now I'm okay with that. I like to think that I've become a better photographer and that my photo editing skills have improved. Many changes have occurred for better or worse I don't know. We'll see how it goes next year.


I thought it would be so cute to match those cute pumpkins so I wore this embroidered, rust colored dress from Forever21 that I bought last year. I kept forgetting to alter it so was unable to wear it until now. Rather than matching the pumpkins, I think it looks like the color of pumpkin pie, which is totally fine because I love pumpkin pie!



***

What I wore:
Dress: Forever21
Jacket: Target
Boots: old
Backpack: Target
Photos: John & me

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top