Style Inspiration: Alexa Chung

Source
I've been a long time admirer of Alexa Chung and her chic/casual/tomboyish style. It would be quite an understatement to say that she is only a mere influence on my style. She always looks so effortlessly put together from her signature collared blouses to the miniskirts and shorts. Outfits you can wear to anywhere. She's got impeccable style, piecing classy pieces with modern chic. I'd love to have her wardrobe! I'm the kind of person who likes to wear things that I can easily throw on (namely dresses) and dash out the house.
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
Alexa was the ultimate target of my hair envy. Might still be, who knows... I'm really lazy when it comes to styling my hair. I don't brush it often because it turns into a huge poofy mess so I'd rather just wake up and go. Bobs are pretty low maintenance, no? Except perhaps maybe when you've got bangs! Although, I've been contemplating on growing my hair out and getting a shaggy haircut or the beautiful sleek lob...

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top