Outfit: Weekend Romp in Stripes

 "Life seems but a quick succession of busy nothings."
-Mansfield Park (1814)
And in the blink of an eye, a week had already gone by. I ventured to the edges of a nearby park, wary of the rumors surrounding it. I refused to go alone so I made John come with me to be my photographer for the day. I didn't want to risk my camera being stolen, and I feared coming across drug dealers that supposedly inhabit the place! We were too chicken to actually step foot inside the park. We quickly took these shots right in front of the bridge and dashed off to lunch. I might return on my own though...seemed safe enough when we were there.
I am addicted to stripes and have numerous items in my closet with varying stripe patterns. There's something about them that draws me to them. I constantly remind myself not to buy anymore clothes with that pattern, but I just can't help myself. They're considered a classic piece and a must-have in any wardrobe, including mine to a fault!



Hello!


John is in love with his car. I was pretty indifferent at first because all cars look the same to me just like how all clothes look the same to him. I've grown quite fond of it and must say, it's a pretty sweet ride!

What I wore:
Romper: Forever21
Shoes: DSW
Hat: Forever21
Bangles: Etsy

Photos by John

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top