Weekend Outfit: Picnic Red-y or Naught

"How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!"
- Letters (Jane Austen from What Would Jane Do?)
A perfectly sensible attire for your average picnic, except when you decide not to have one anymore! We're rather spontaneous and most weekends, our stomachs guide our adventures. Once our bellies are full with yummy food, we sort of just go with the flow. I don't feel comfortable taking pictures of food while I'm at the restaurant. Usually, I'm already chowing down before I even realize I intended to.

 I'm actually wearing the dress backward as it is rather revealing when worn correctly. Looks better this way, don't you think? I'd rather have my back showing than my front! The print reminds me of a picnic table cloth - sort of, which is why I'm determined to have a picnic and actually make it happen. The dress is some sort of cotton blend so it's very light. Makes sweltering summer days bearable when you still want to look cute.







What I wore:
Dress: Oasap
Flats: Burlington
Purse: Target

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Oh! What an ingenious idea to wear a dress backwards when it's too revealing! I think it does look better now, more modest while still retaining its boldness.

    an look at your boyfriend doing the flag! What a feat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm lucky the zipper was on the side instead of the back or else it wouldn't have worked. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top