Outfit of the Day: Not an elephant, but a dinosaur.




I don't know what possessed me to take these photos during prime time heat. Came back a sweaty mess! The pictures above were shot by John (except for the watch) before we went to eat lunch at FlappyJacks. The ones below were taken by me using my dad's old tripod that I randomly found years ago. I had a remote on this camera but years of neglect had rendered it completely useless. Need more practice with the self-timer...Really does make a difference when someone else shoots for you. Different perspectives.





I felt so self-conscious taking these photos. The neighbor across from me and his friend were both watching me from his open garage as I went back and forth setting the self-timer...


What I wore:
Dress: Modcloth
Sandals: DSW
Belt: Ross
Watch: Asos

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top