Dream Library vs. Reading Nook

Source
"How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! - When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library."
-Pride and Prejudice (1813)

When I was younger, my friends and I talked of what our future homes would be like. One of the requirements was that we absolutely must have a beautiful library room. No exceptions. It must be grand and well stocked with a cozy reading nook nestled next to a large window. And of course, the obligatory sliding ladder. A view overlooking lush green hills wouldn't hurt.

Source

Source

But alas, I live in the city. With hardly a hill in site, I am only deluding myself and so, must dream realistically. Although I do have a small collection of softcover and hardcover books, my main library is stored in the Kindle. As much as I love the smell and feel of actual books, I do like the convenience and storage capacity of my Kindle. And it's got a pretty sweet cover. I'm such a bookworm that I could spend hours perusing through old donated books that I forget John is there with me. Which reminds me...must pay a visit to The Last Bookstore!

Source
Source
Source
Source
 Ah, this looks like so much fun though:
Source
My sweet, precious Kindle!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top