Outfit & Outing: Arboretum, Here We Come!

 We had always passed by the Santa Anita Arboretum on our way to the mall, and always wondered what was inside. Naturally, being that admission is free every third Tuesday of each month, we decided to pay a visit. We were unprepared the first time we went for the amount of walking we would be doing. We didn't think it would be so enormous. There are so many things to see and everything is gorgeous. I highly recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes. One could easily spend all day here. 

I used to think it was impossible to be comfortable while still looking nice or cute, and sometimes it is. I've learned over the years that a wardrobe should be cohesive in a way that can be suited for any occasion, but still exclusive to one's own style. It's definitely a learning process. While my wardrobe has been in the making for over five years, it still isn't perfect yet. Though I'm all for sandals, these Superga shoes are definitely my go-to for its casualness and comfort. I love its soft cornflower blue.

I had to really restrain myself while working on this post. I wanted to include many more pictures but the amount would have been ridiculous. Please bear with me. We've almost reached the end!

 And last but not least, the infamous peacocks said to freely roam the streets of Arcadia. I was surprised we didn't run into more of them this time. Probably hiding in the shade like this one and wondering why us humans are foolishly walking around in this awful heat.

What I wore:
Top: sample sale via Fashion District
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Superga
Watch: Oasis via ASOS
Hat: Forever 21
Backpack: Target

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top