Weekend Outfit: Summer White

Remember what I said about wearing white? Well, I was lured in by the lovely embroidery and the light, airy material. It was the perfect summer dress. The fact that it is such an immaculate white is reason enough for me to fear for its life. We often go out during the weekends and one of things we love to do is eat. And I am a rather messy eater (I believe I've mentioned this before). Wretchedly so. It's atrocious. John often wonders how I possess such an unsightly habit of eating when I am diligent in grooming myself. Certainly, I wonder, too. I might as well just use the dress as a napkin. It'll end up getting dirty somehow even if I'm being super careful. I was quite fortunate this weekend though. I can say, it's made a clean escape...!


 



What I wore:
Dress: Forever 21
Sandals: Vince Camuto via Burlington's
Hat: Forever 21
Backpack: Target

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top