Outfit: Reflection of Evening Sun

 "You have another long walk before you."
- Jane Austen, Emma (1815)
 By nature, I am a dreamer. Whimsical ideas of impossible things are constant clouds swirling listlessly in my head. However, there was a time in my life when I no longer dreamt of anything. It was as if a curtain had been drawn over my eyes, dampening the light. I did not notice the flowers had absorbed the sun's kisses and exploded with color. All the reds, yellows, pinks and purples. I did not notice around me all these beautiful things.

 Now, slowly and gently, the colors are reaching out to me, and they are able to move me in a way that makes me smile. And I'm finding that I do like flowers after all. I like them very much. Perhaps, it is the dreamer in me, but I would much rather gaze upon them with their stems still rooted to the ground than to receive a giant bouquet of them. I think one day I shall grow a garden full flowers.


 P.S. I intended this post to be rather lighthearted, but it turned out this way instead. A quiet reflection.


What I wore:
Dress: Forever 21 (sale)
Sandals: New Look

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top