Outfit: Venturing into the Bamboo Grove

Our venture into this mini bamboo grove and sculpture garden happened by chance. We had planned something different for the day, but we lucked out and it was no longer possible. However, I believe it turned out for the better. We had a delightful time exploring the area and taking really silly pictures that will not be posted (I don't think anyone would be interested anyway).

I'm not sure I mentioned this before, but I have quite a fondness for button-up clothing - be it top, skirt, or dress. They do take a little bit more effort to put on and can put me in a fluster when I'm in a hurry. There is just something about it that I find very endearing. My only fear is the buttons popping off while I'm out in public and exposing my goodies, which no one definitely wants to see!


What I wore:
Dress: ASOS
Sandals: Dolce Vita via DSW
Bow Clip: Handmade
Purse: Target
Watch: Oasis via ASOS

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top