Weekend Outfit: Feeling Like a Burnt Orange

 With the temperature reaching over 100 degrees this weekend, I thought cooling myself with a nice big cup of frozen yogurt at Yogurtland would be a fantastic idea. And silly me, of course I was not the only one. Little did I know that my favorite flavor, plain tart, would be greedily stolen by the lady in front of me. There would be none left by the time I got to it. Her giant mound of plain tart stared at me, tantalizing and tormenting me with what could have been. I felt myself melting with despair like the Wicked Witch of the West. Oh, but wait!

When I reached to the toppings, my beloved fresh blueberries were nowhere to be seen. Surely, they would bring out more! Sadly, it was not meant to be. I would have given up if I hadn't filled my cup some other second-rate flavor. Unfortunately, the family in front of me took so long that by the time I got to sit down and eat my frozen yogurt, it was half melted. But hey, I managed to stay as cool as possible in this outfit. I used to hate halter tops because I thought it made my shoulders look really broad, but they're not so bad. Also, if you haven't already noticed, I'll say it myself. I do, and will, wear these shorts very often. They are my favorite, after all.


P.S. I need to invest in a steamer one of these days.

What I wore:
Top: sample sale via Fashion District
Shorts: Forever 21
Sandals: New Look
Purse: Target

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top