Outfit: Bright as Lovebirds

 The wall in which I'm pictured standing in front of here belongs to one of my favorite sandwich shops known as Lovebirds Cafe. I always get the "Love That Basil" sandwich. The basil pesto sauce is so yummy. But the thing that keeps me coming back is their Dr. Snyder bread, which consists of a sort of wheat bread with raisins and walnuts interspersed throughout. So each bite is a pleasant surprise and goes so well with my favored sandwich. Much to my disappointment, they were out of the Dr. Snyder the day I went. I really need to remind myself to call beforehand because this isn't the first time it's happened. It's a good thing because they make their breads fresh!




 Anyway, it's got the cutest exterior. The robin's egg painted walls and adorable window awnings were the perfect contrast to capture this bright tangerine dress. I don't think the dress itself is anything spectacular aside that it buttons up from the back. I suppose that's what so charming about it. If I didn't have such impossibly small breasts, it would be quite an ordeal to put on. I can just slip it on and dash off with sprightly steps wherever I may. Also, it gave me an excuse to finally slap on my bright Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick in number 12. The color is an exact match to the dress. It's quite a loud color, but I think it suits me rather well!

I don't have the prettiest hands but I wanted to show off these rings. I've had them for years but I treasure them dearly. They mean a lot to me because they were given to me by John, whom you may already know is my significant other. I had lost the musical one while dancing at a wedding. My drunken dancing partner accidentally pulled it off my finger and it was immediately lost in the crowd of dancing feet. I was bummed out about it for a while until John surprised me with a near exact replica. We're not a very romantic couple at all so this made me so happy!


What I wore:
Dress: random boutique
Sandals: New Look
Purse: Ross

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that story about the ring! That's so sweet that your partner surprised you with another one, that's such a nice gesture. I love the color contrast of these pictures :)

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear. I couldn't believe it either at the time, but all is well now. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top