Crisscrossed in Dainty Petals

Here I am, sans-cateye! I thought something was different and then I remembered that after a night of partying, I could not be bothered with it. I feel like I'm in one of my mom's old photos, channeling early 90s vibe, which I don't entirely mind except for the hair. The back of the dress, and the fact that it was on sale for only $10, was what got me. I also thought the shoulder caps looked like flower petals covering my shoulders.

I'm having such a blast exploring my city, uncovering treasures troves of neat areas where once before they held little significance to me. I wish to be more creative with my photos. Perhaps once I've overcome the shyness and self-consciousness, I'll do some exploration on my own. I find that solitude can sometimes spark creativity...only, I have this irrational fear that something awful will happen to me!


P.S.
What I wore:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Sandals: Seychelles

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top