Who lives in a pineapple...

...under the sea? Sorry, I really could not help myself. I watched quite a bit of Spongebob when I was younger, and it was so perfect for this outfit. At the time, I had no intentions of buying this dress as I don't like pineapples very much (does it make anyone else's tongue hurt?). However, I loved the colors - sort of muted but still quite vibrant - and it went on sale for really cheap. It's become one of my favorite summer dresses. It's light and very breezy for those balmy days. It's great fun when the wind blows. I don't have to worry about anything. My bag somehow reminds me of a pineapple, too...

 I am never without coffee these days. Whether I cold brew it at home, or buy it from my favorite coffee shop, it must be good, strong coffee. I am no aficionado, however.

P.S. I seem to have an affinity for buying prints of fruits I'm not very fond of. I am a hypocrite.

What I wore:
Dress: Asos
Sandals: Vince Camuto
Bag: Ross

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top