Weekend Outfit: Amongst Vines and Watermelons

 It sure has been an eventful weekend. This is the outfit I wore for 4th of July. I was tempted to wear a blue bow hairclip, but at least I've got the red and white down. The dress is pretty short. I would never wear it without shorts underneath. Super dangerous on a windy day. Ironically, as much as I love the print, I don't like eating watermelons. It looks so good when I watch someone else devouring it, but as soon as I take a bite, I already want to gag. I truly want to like it, but I just can't!

 I don't know about anyone else, but I think sparklers are the best. While the bigger, showier fireworks evoke awe and wonder, and are overall pretty magical, there's something intimate and enchanting about sharing sparklers with friends and family. Lighting someone else's with your own, watching and waiting for it to spark and explode in luminescence. I enjoy watching it illuminate faces and seeing their reactions as they play with it.


 After all the eating and fireworks, John and I joined our friends at the club to celebrate one of our best friends' birthday. Tequila shots are the way to go. We danced all night long to real good music, and I think I became best dance buddies with this awesome guy from Turkey named Bryan. I got home around 4:30am, crashed and burned on my bed. All in all, I'd say it was a merry night.

What I wore:
Dress: Oasap
Sandals: New Look

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back
to top